Appreciation
Hmmm
I wonder what the hell was I thinking when I wrote such an emotional entry yesterday. In any case, I slept at work ... hehe. We were supposed to go down to Melacca to pick up some stuff from the warehouse. I am the captain and thus it is my responsibility to make sure everything goes well and we aren't cheated.
I guess I did a fantastic job when I'm sleeping cause my guys drove to Melacca, got to the warehouse, picked up the stock, paid for toll and petrol and the stuff with the money they took from my vest, parked the truck, unloaded the stuff and sent me home - all when I was asleep.
When I woke up, we were driving past Uptown. I asked Ah Yang "wei, apasal korang hantar saya balik dulu!?!?!?" ... he replied "whoi, kita sudah pergi sana buat sume kerja datang balik sini pergi office hantar barang kat boss pas tu and now skang kita hantar you balik lah."
What he said to me next really made me feel so appreciated ...
"Wei tai ko, you selalu buat keja baik-baik ... kan dulu kita selalu buat salah pas tu you ajar dan lagi you tak marah pun, masa ko naik pangkat pun you tak jadi kerek , bila kita call you you mesti datang, bila kita ada masalah you confirm tolong ... dah berapa tahun dah tapi hari ni baru first time ko goyang kaki sampai ini macam. Jadi kali ini kita buat kerja, you goyang kaki kuat-kuat sikit la, kita orang no hal punya."
Really a bit too sleepy to write now, just came back from Sahor with Sharidan and Afendi and a drink with Ben, whose father is a bank manager if I'm not mistaken. Potential future employer when I finally finish my fucked up unnecessary college degree. Holidays are almost over, will need to make a decision soon on whether or not I should be part of the next semester ... I do not really feel like it ...
I wonder what the hell was I thinking when I wrote such an emotional entry yesterday. In any case, I slept at work ... hehe. We were supposed to go down to Melacca to pick up some stuff from the warehouse. I am the captain and thus it is my responsibility to make sure everything goes well and we aren't cheated.
I guess I did a fantastic job when I'm sleeping cause my guys drove to Melacca, got to the warehouse, picked up the stock, paid for toll and petrol and the stuff with the money they took from my vest, parked the truck, unloaded the stuff and sent me home - all when I was asleep.
When I woke up, we were driving past Uptown. I asked Ah Yang "wei, apasal korang hantar saya balik dulu!?!?!?" ... he replied "whoi, kita sudah pergi sana buat sume kerja datang balik sini pergi office hantar barang kat boss pas tu and now skang kita hantar you balik lah."
What he said to me next really made me feel so appreciated ...
"Wei tai ko, you selalu buat keja baik-baik ... kan dulu kita selalu buat salah pas tu you ajar dan lagi you tak marah pun, masa ko naik pangkat pun you tak jadi kerek , bila kita call you you mesti datang, bila kita ada masalah you confirm tolong ... dah berapa tahun dah tapi hari ni baru first time ko goyang kaki sampai ini macam. Jadi kali ini kita buat kerja, you goyang kaki kuat-kuat sikit la, kita orang no hal punya."
Really a bit too sleepy to write now, just came back from Sahor with Sharidan and Afendi and a drink with Ben, whose father is a bank manager if I'm not mistaken. Potential future employer when I finally finish my fucked up unnecessary college degree. Holidays are almost over, will need to make a decision soon on whether or not I should be part of the next semester ... I do not really feel like it ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home