Blargh ...
When I look back at my posts I still think they are lame ... wtf?!?!?
I've been trying to get back into my old writing style of when I was on Xanga, which in my humble opinion was actually more good than bad. Well, why haven't I been writing ... ???
I've been busy with a girl, whee ~ ~ ~ I could still write at night though but ... my room has been without water for 4 days. I just got the water pressure back last night and I believe that it was the greatest moment in my hygiene history! I have never felt so blessed after a bath before, I washed my hair twice and my body thrice - best fucking feeling in the world after about 4 days of not bathing.
To be honest, I've gone without baths for even longer than that but, I guess its the safety of knowing that you can take a bath whenever you want to. Since I had no water, I could not take a bath when I wanted to and thus I felt like shit.
The shitting, lets not forget the shitting ... I tahan berak for almost 3 days before finally visiting my throne. I'm the type of person that would hold it in perhaps - almost forever ... and I CAN hold it forever because, I am straight and my asshole size is as small as a straight-guy's asshole should be - (back to the point) I would hold it in forever because I'm am one who refuses to do my business anywhere but in the safety and familiarity of my own throne.
Now the water pressure is back, I just feel so happy that I absolutely had to write something. Since I've gotten that done, I guess I'll write something later tonight if I get back home in time for an entry, work at 7 to 11 and then going to Horus with some friends, and then back to work at 7 in the morning. And Von's birthday is coming up ... I think ... Simone's birthday has just passed too but she hasn't been online so I can't give her my regards.
I've been trying to get back into my old writing style of when I was on Xanga, which in my humble opinion was actually more good than bad. Well, why haven't I been writing ... ???
I've been busy with a girl, whee ~ ~ ~ I could still write at night though but ... my room has been without water for 4 days. I just got the water pressure back last night and I believe that it was the greatest moment in my hygiene history! I have never felt so blessed after a bath before, I washed my hair twice and my body thrice - best fucking feeling in the world after about 4 days of not bathing.
To be honest, I've gone without baths for even longer than that but, I guess its the safety of knowing that you can take a bath whenever you want to. Since I had no water, I could not take a bath when I wanted to and thus I felt like shit.
The shitting, lets not forget the shitting ... I tahan berak for almost 3 days before finally visiting my throne. I'm the type of person that would hold it in perhaps - almost forever ... and I CAN hold it forever because, I am straight and my asshole size is as small as a straight-guy's asshole should be - (back to the point) I would hold it in forever because I'm am one who refuses to do my business anywhere but in the safety and familiarity of my own throne.
Now the water pressure is back, I just feel so happy that I absolutely had to write something. Since I've gotten that done, I guess I'll write something later tonight if I get back home in time for an entry, work at 7 to 11 and then going to Horus with some friends, and then back to work at 7 in the morning. And Von's birthday is coming up ... I think ... Simone's birthday has just passed too but she hasn't been online so I can't give her my regards.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home