11 August 2007
The week of ex girlfriends.
Within a single week, 4 ex girlfriends that I haven't talked to for over a year suddenly come back and look me up. Which is very ironic because I get their attention without doing anything, but get absolutely no attention from my own significant other.
V. disappointing. V. annoying. V. stressed out.
You want that special someone's attention so much that you begin to imagine that your phone is ringing. I'm not sure how many times I took my phone out of my pocket today only to find out that it didn't ring although I could swear on my life that it did.
I've come up with a solution.
Fuck my handphone.
Later, I'm leaving home without it.
Simple solution to a simple problem.
Anyway, on less disappointing things.
Found out that Liz bocor rahsia about me dating my "best friend" although she promised not to. Oh well. I should have known Liz better than that.
But I have nothing to hide anyway so, not really sure why I feel like smacking her around with my father's golf shoes. Probably cause' I've been feeling so fucking edgy as of late.
Anyway, of the 4 girls that looked me up. Two were just casually looking me up, thank you for te attention, it means something to me in these depressed times.
The other two however should be stabbed to death with rusty, blunt screwdrivers. One called because she didn't know who else to talk to since her boyfriend dumped her. The other one gives me an annual call to moap about her most recent ex-boyfriend.
Do I look like Mother Theresa to you?
Come to me only when you need help?
Fuck you dead.
That more or less resembles what I said to them.
They will probably come back for counselling next year.
I am really bad at "not giving a damn" because since then, I've been feeling really really guilty. I really lack in style. Sigh.
Not even single malt whiskeys take away the pain, I had so much to drink tonight and I can't even get drunk. My one single wish tonight was to get absolutely wasted and forget about all these depressing things.
Instead, I've been lying down in bed for just under two hours feeling even worst than I did before. Lol, be careful what you wish for because you just might get the exact opposite.
Within a single week, 4 ex girlfriends that I haven't talked to for over a year suddenly come back and look me up. Which is very ironic because I get their attention without doing anything, but get absolutely no attention from my own significant other.
V. disappointing. V. annoying. V. stressed out.
You want that special someone's attention so much that you begin to imagine that your phone is ringing. I'm not sure how many times I took my phone out of my pocket today only to find out that it didn't ring although I could swear on my life that it did.
I've come up with a solution.
Fuck my handphone.
Later, I'm leaving home without it.
Simple solution to a simple problem.
Anyway, on less disappointing things.
Found out that Liz bocor rahsia about me dating my "best friend" although she promised not to. Oh well. I should have known Liz better than that.
But I have nothing to hide anyway so, not really sure why I feel like smacking her around with my father's golf shoes. Probably cause' I've been feeling so fucking edgy as of late.
Anyway, of the 4 girls that looked me up. Two were just casually looking me up, thank you for te attention, it means something to me in these depressed times.
The other two however should be stabbed to death with rusty, blunt screwdrivers. One called because she didn't know who else to talk to since her boyfriend dumped her. The other one gives me an annual call to moap about her most recent ex-boyfriend.
Do I look like Mother Theresa to you?
Come to me only when you need help?
Fuck you dead.
That more or less resembles what I said to them.
They will probably come back for counselling next year.
I am really bad at "not giving a damn" because since then, I've been feeling really really guilty. I really lack in style. Sigh.
Not even single malt whiskeys take away the pain, I had so much to drink tonight and I can't even get drunk. My one single wish tonight was to get absolutely wasted and forget about all these depressing things.
Instead, I've been lying down in bed for just under two hours feeling even worst than I did before. Lol, be careful what you wish for because you just might get the exact opposite.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home