Thursday, June 21, 2007

21 June 2007

I finally got the pictures took during our humble New Year celebration. Looking back at these pictures ... I truly begin to wonder and tremble at what this all means.







Here we have me and two of some of my closest friends on this planet. Thats me laughing uncontrollably in the background as Matt combs the hair of the Happy Meal doll I ordered for him, and everyone else at the table. Azri seems to be either drunk on the immensely concentrated caffein in his large Coke ... or ... perhaps he has fallen in love with the green haired dall ... I don't know and for the sake of my friendship with him, I do not ever wish to know.







Here is a picture that needs not any explanation. Nor do I wish to torture myself by thinking of any explanation. He is in fucking heavenly bliss after getting his hand on the green haired doll. The one cruely sliced in half in the background, the one stroking what appears to be Garfield's bullocks ... is named Afendi.


I saved the best for last. This picture obviously shows Matt is losing himself in a fit of furious anger. Azri stole his Happy Meall doll, what do you expect? The first picture obviously shows Matt so deeply engrossed with the doll and Azri's jealousy clearly shows too.


When Azri stole the doll, I guess Matt just totally lost it. So Adrian calms him down by licking him and engulfing him with tender loving care, thus taking away all the heartache and the pain of having something precious to you, stolen right in front of your eyes. It hurts like hell you know? Its a good thing that Adrian did what he did, or one of my friends could have died that night.


I wish I could remember what happened after that, but I guess I'm so damn traumatized after what I saw that night that my mind just ... repressed the event.


So concludes the introduction of some of my closest friends.
I'm gonna go watch The Simpsons now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muse Princess said...

hey d...
i've changed my blog add...
http://museprincess.blogspot.com

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home