Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Porn

I just finished watching the episode of The Simpsons where Ned dates that movie star with golden hair ... and I get a phonecall ... at 6.30am.


I observe that its from Melvin ... and it goes like:


"Help me ... my dad was using the PC when I went out that time and he jumpa and open my ham tai collection!!! Seriously, help me ... please ... what excuse do I give him?"


And then my phone died ... because my battery is spoilt ... and I didn't bother turning it back on. I'm still laughing about it ... oh god ... too bad for him man. =)


Have to take grandmother to hospital for checkup soon and will have to run errands while Mom and Grandma go for checkup ... sigh ... no sleep for me today ...


Nothing to eat at home but Domino's ... 7 month old Domino's ... to put in microwave - or not to put in microwave ... that is the question.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muse Princess said...

woit....! how come no more new blog post d ah...? wat happen...? never tot u would run out of things to tell wan wer... hahaha....

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home